Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Catching Up

I'm alive!!! Wow, the past two weeks have been crazy busy, and I've been away from my computer, hence no posts. So this post is dedicated to catching up on all the things I've missed in the last two weeks. 1st Halloween!

Kyler was a spider, I was going to be little Miss Muffet, but I didn't get my costume ready in time. Brian was his scary tall....scary thing. He was in a spook ally a neighbor put on and had so much fun! Brian use to hate Halloween, until he found this costume, now I dare say it might be one of his favorite holidays. We went trick or treating around Brian's parents neighborhood, we had a wonderful night.


The next week we were house sitting for Brian's parents. They went to Georgia to visit Brian's oldest brother and family. We were there for a whole week. As nice as it was to have a "house" for the week, it sure feels good to be home. I was only 10 min away from my mom and sisters, so we played a lot that week. We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point one day. It was a ton of fun. And because my mom "works" for Thanksgiving Point, we got in FREE! BONUS! I think we'll be going there a lot this winter.

They had this really fun erosion tank. Where you could build up the sand and trees, with little dinosaurs, and then watch as the water would take things away, and change the sand. It was tonz of fun.

The big kids couldn't help themselves, we played too!

Other then that we've just been adjusting back to schedules, getting a new fridge, and fixing broken toilets. Fun times!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

The dino museum looks like so fun. You got so many great pictures! It was good to see you while you were across the street. I wish we would have been able to get together more often, though.

Ken and Amy said...

hooray for catching up...we were beginning to wonder where you were! Kyler is one cute spider! And Brian looks really scary.

Since when did your mom start working at T-giving Point? Awesome that you got in FREE! We love that place. Jill actually loves the petting farm with the pony rides the best!

Amy said...

Okay, so that picture of Brian holding Kyler in their costumes is just downright freaky!