Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally!

Ok, I was tagged on this tag like a million times, and I kept meaning to do it, but I just never got around to it. And I'm sure you've all done it, so I'm not going to tag anyone else, but here are 7 things you might not know about me

1. I Lindy Hop, whats that? It's a type of swing dancing, I tried to upload one of my videos but it didn't work, so I guess I'll leave it up to your imagination. Brian doesn't dance, so I haven't done it in a long time, but back in the day I even went to competitions and almost competed nationally. Good times

2. I'm not an animal lover. I just don't get it really. I've never been attached to an animal, and although we had a few pets for short periods of time while growing up, I just don't feel comfortable around animals. I had a bad experience with a dog while I was young, and since have been scared of dogs. Brian has tried to "cure" me of this, as he wants a dog when we get a house. We'll see

3. I don't like to drive. Nope, I just don't like situations were my life is on the line and I don't have total control. I also have a tendency to get lost easily. SO, Brian drive everywhere we go. He likes driving though, to it all works out.

4. I love fresh cracked pepper. I grew up with a pepper grinder on the table for every meal. So when you come to my house for dinner, you'll find no powdery black stuff, only a pepper grinder for me.

5. I was a Biology major. I have my associates, but never finished my bachelor. I want to be a genetic counselor when I get the opportunity to finish my degree.

6. I had my appendix out when I was six.

7. I'm kind of a science fiction/fantasy novel nerd. I love anything with wizard, fairies or dragons. :)

5 comments:

bella utahan said...

yum... cracked pepper! I love it too! I had fun reading about you!

Laura said...

I have finally found your blog through Alysons. It is so great to see your family and the adorable little Kyler. You look amazing and it's great to catch up on your life!

Unknown said...

All right, the tagging continues.

This time it's Brian's turn.
Have him check out our blog to find out why.

http://brianandjanelle.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Fun to read all about you!
I would like your e-mail address. Mine is jennyshadel@gmail.com
Write me so I have yours OK? Thanks!

Kristi said...

Cute blog. I looove the toes at the top! What a cute idea.