Sunday, November 23, 2008

Six weird/random things about me!!!

I have never posted before. I have looked at the blog from time to time but never gotten into it. I have thought about starting before but never followed through. But now that I have been tagged I will start. The times I post will be in ORANGE (just to help ya keep it straight). Well Brian (Sloan) tagged me so here we go:
The rules are:
A-Link to the person who tagged you: http://www.brianandjanelle.blogspot.com/
B-Post the rules on your blog.
C-Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
D-Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
E-Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
F-Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Six weird and random things about me!

1. I like to play Backgammon.

2. I only have 2 weeks of classes (and a semester of internships) before graduating as a Doctor of Physical Therapy. After being in school for almost 25 years I am ready for the change.

3. I could eat tacos / Mexican food for 4 meals a day.

4. I like to scare people - especially Kyler. I fear one day I will regret it when he starts scarring back.

5. I know what the Medial Longitudinal Fassiculus does.

6. I didn't like Halloween until last year when I discovered painters stilts and a dark robe. (See my halloween costume picture in the "Catching up" post.)

7. I don't always follow all the rules.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We like backgammon too. Who doesn't know what the Medial Logitudinal Fassiculus is and what it does! Duh.

Jenny said...

Andy was sweating bullets thinking he was about to get tagged. He was here reading over my shoulder shrieking, "I don't have to do it! No one can make me!" Needless to say we got a great laugh out of #7.

Katy said...

Now that was a fun read! I found your blog through (who else) Jenny and Andy. Fun to see what you guys have been up to!

bella utahan said...

How exciting that you are nearly done with school!!!