Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian

Happy 29th Birthday to Brian!! Yea! We had a GREAT day! It started out as usual except Brian got the privilege of having Bacon with his breakfast, Yummy! He went off to school, and Kyler and I got things ready for the day. When Brian came home Kyler had made this card for him. Inside are pictures Kyler drew of he and daddy climbing mountains, and wrestling. Brian loved it!
Then we dropped Kyler off at my sisters house, and went to his mom's house to open his present. It was from both his mom and I, hence opening it at her house. Brian has wanted a leather coat for quite some time, I finally found one that fit him well, and was a great price. Doesn't he look good?!?!!? I think so :)

Then we went to Nicklecade and had a BLAST!! We killed aliens, shot balls through the clowns mouth, played ski ball, shot hoops, drove cars, killed sharkes and other underwater scary things, and ended with a rousing game of air hockey. It was so much fun, I was hesitant to take him there at first thinking it might be kinda lame, but it was an awesome cheep date!

Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, yummy. Brian told the waitress it was my birthday, and before we know it they are dragging this saddle on a stand around the corner. I immediately tell them it is really his birthday, but because mine is next week they made us both get on. You'll have to imagine the saddle, the waitress only got waist up :)

Fun times. It was a great day. I love you Brian! Happy Birthday

4 comments:

bella utahan said...

How fun!!! What a great birthday! I am sure with the cold months ahead Brian will really appreciate that nice coat!

beth said...

Happy Birthday, Brian! It sounds like you had a great time.

Are you both going to come sing with the alumni choir?!? :)

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

That is totally awesome you guys! I hope that you had a Happy B-day Brian, and Happy b-day Tiffany soon! (I can't believe you are so old Brian! HAHA)

Pam said...

That sounds like lots of fun, Nicklecade is one of Don's favorite places!