Tuesday, November 25, 2008

27

I turn 27 today. Feels the same as when I was 21. Brian's family asked me how old I was going to be the other night, and I had to think of how old Brian was, and subtract 2, pretty pathetic huh. I swear everyone else gets older, and I just stay the same.
Anyway, I couldn't help but reflect over my life today. It's been quiet, and I've tried to make things simple with Kyler today, and just enjoy him. I'm grateful for everything I've been through in life. Even the bad things, that have made me who I am today. I look back and realize that everything I went through was preparing me for something else. I had an amazing Mother, who taught me so much, and now I have a wonderful Husband and Son. It's funny where life leads you....who knows what life will be like in only 5 years. Anyway...here's to the memories.


4 months


5 years



11 years
16 years



21 years



27 years

9 comments:

Kristi said...

I have to think about the age thing too. I remember being young and thinking that would never ever happen to me! Happy birthday!

Jenny said...

Cute Pictures! Happy Birthday!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

Love the picture of you in your wedding dress!! :)

Amy said...

Love, love, love the pictures! It's so fun to see you younger since I've only known you for a short time. That's such a pretty picture of you at 16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

bella utahan said...

Here's to another great year!!! Buon Compelanno!!!

Shelley Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I hear ya, I still feel like I am 18 and just don't want to get any older! I feel like I am not old enough to be a mom, and then I remember how old I really am, and realize that I am :) Hope you had a great day!

Ken and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! You are an awesome cousin and I'm proud to say that we are related.

We are making your apple pie for Thanksgiving! Can't wait to taste it!

Laura said...

A little late, but happy birthday. I love the pictures, especially the feet in the bathtub. I do that with my son too!

Ostler & Co. said...

you are so DANG cute! loved ALL the pictures, especially 16! I think you look the same :) love yah!