Monday, October 27, 2008

Lake Mary

Well , Brian, Kyler and I went on another hike last Saturday. The weather is just so beautiful right now it's hard to stay in. We hiked to Lake Mary, it was a nice hike, not to long, and only steep at the beginning. The hike itself was a little boring at first because your hiking pretty much on a ski slope, but once you get into the trees it's pretty, and the destination was fun. We enjoyed a lunch around the lake, the water of course was way down, so there were lots of fun places to explore. The wind was bitter, but we tuffed it out. Kyler was so good, and enjoyed eating rocks, and exploring.



This hike was too far up the canyon to see any really pretty leaves, so we stopped at a campground on the way down canyon to take some more fun fall pictures. This place was amazing, so many different colors.



5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

You guys are always out doing something! Kyler is so adorable, honestly!

Jenny said...

I love the family picture! You guys are so cute. Sometime Andy and I would love to bring our boys and hike with you - you guys seem to know all the great places to go!

Unknown said...

Fun! Call us next time and we will join you guys.

Corinne said...

Your pictures of the mountains make me UT sick (can't call it home sick cause I have now lived in MA for three years!!!!) I miss the mountains. Everyone is gaga over the fall leaves here but I still think the Alpine loop has the most gorgeous fall leaves in the whole world. I miss watching the seasons change on the mountains. You can look up and see the fall color so gorgeous agonst the contrast of the jagged black rocks. Someday we will be back. Cute pics.

Unknown said...

I sure wish I had been invited to go on that hike! Looks like more fun than shopping!