Monday, October 13, 2008

Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice

So I was tagged by my friend Jenny. Here's how it works, I'm suppose to go to my picture file and post the fourth picture in the fourth folder, tell a little about it, then tag 3 other people.
Here's the picture




This is my sister Heather before our Dad's wedding. I love my sisters, they are my best friends. I look up to them in so many ways. Life hasn't always been easy for them, but they have turned out to be amazing women (already!! I can't believe my little girls are women!) They are hard workers and seem to turn every bad situation into a good one. They have worked several jobs to support themselves from everything to eating out, to buying a car. I'm so proud of them. But mostly I just love being with them, I love slumber party time at my house, or "babysitting" them when my moms out of town, not that they need me there, but that it's a good excuse to spend more time with them. I love them so much, and I'm SO grateful I get to spend the rest of eternity with them. I love you girls!!


Here are some good times with my sisters

I tag Alyson, Christel, and Amy

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What great pictures! There really is nothing like a sister. I think everyone should have lots of them!

Anthony and Christel said...

Love my sisters!