Friday, September 5, 2008

Some things cute, some things new

Here are some fun things going on at our house lately


Kyler has learned to stand on his head...silly boy
We went and fed the ducks at liberty park, theyd eat right out of his hand!

When did my little boy get so big! He had both feet sticking out of the bars, but he'd moved by the time I got back with the camera. My sweet sleeper
Kyler is walking all around the furniture, but not quite on his own yet, we borrowed this toy from my neighbor to see if he'd walk with it, sure enough, he did great! He blows really sweet kisses, but the camera is to interesting for me to get it on film.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute video. Peter seriously was trying to walk for months and months and months. Finally I got him a toy like that to hold on to and walk around with and within two days he was walking on his own.

Shelley Family said...

Wow, Kyler is so grown up and so so so cute!!!

Alyson said...

I can't believe how big he is! What day was he born? Mabye our boys will have the same birthday!

Ken and Amy said...

Your little man is growin up! And your trip to OR looked so fun! We too love the Oregon coast. Maybe one year we'll have to meet there. Where did you go along the coast?

Ostler & Co. said...

you need to upload a video of kyler daily, i just watch them over and over and smile :)