Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Puzzle Weekend

My Mom and Chuck (her husband) went on vacation for the week. So I spent the weekend playing with my favorite sisters! For some reason I had a craving to do a puzzle, so Brian went and bought one, well then we couldn't stop doing puzzles! We did 5 puzzles over about 2 days! It was nice to just turn the TV off, and be together doing something fun. Here are the puzzles we did.
This was the first puzzle we did, and probably the hardest, you can't tell from this picture but the image is a hologram, so it's 3D, it was hard because all the peices seemed to be the same, and some you had to turn back and forth so you could see farthur into the image to find out where it went, anyway, it was way cool, we framed this one, so now it's hanging on our wall!
Title: The Summons, Peices: 500
Title: Wolfe Cub, Pieces: 300
Title: Poison Dart, Peices 300
These next two are fun because the pictures are done by a local artist named Eric Dowdle. I really like his art work, you can go to Thanksgiving point's Art Emporium which is were his "office" is I guess, but anyway, they have all his paintings, originals and prints, plus all his paintings in puzzle form too. He also has a website http://www.dowdlefolkart.com/
Title: All Hollows Eve, Pieces: 500

Title: Scout Camp, Pieces: 1000

Side Note:

The other day, I was making dinner, and something must have splashed on the element to the stove because when I turned the stove on, before I new it my kitchen was full of smoke, which of course set off the smoke alarm. So I opened all the windows, grabbed a dish towel and started waving it in front of the smoke alarm to clear the smoke. When I was done, Kyler crawled over to the drawer we keep rags in, grabbed two rags, crawled back under the smoke detector and started waving the rags around, it was pretty cute. Here it is.


2 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Hey Tiffany- Remember me? Well I just stumbled across your blog the other day when I was looking at my good friends Christel & Anthony's blog. Your little family is so cute! How are you doing? I have a blog too it's ryanandwhitneywall.blogspot.com check it out if you ever get the chance. Whitney (Bagley) Wall

Amy said...

Wow! Puzzle-mania! That looks like a lot of fun. I like the first Eric Dowdle one the best.

Also, I love the new picture of your feet and the sand. I may have to steal that idea.