Thursday, September 18, 2008

I can't believe my little boy is one today! It has been the longest and fastest year of my life. I can't help but be overwhelmed with gratitude for the amazing blessing Brian and I received. I remember the day we came home from the hospital, I was so overwhelmed, I kept thinking, how can they send me home with this baby, I barely know how to feed the poor thing! I feel a lot the same way when I think of Kyler's sweet spirit and amazing potential. How could Heavenly Father trust me with such an amazing child of God. I can't think of a more wonderful challenge then to try and be worthy of that blessing.

We have had a wonderful year. Kyler is a little adventurer; here are some of the fun things He's done this year

*I've had 10 hair cuts
*First road trip to Cedar City at 3 weeks
*Snow shoeing when I was 4 months
*Went to Georgia to see Uncle Phillip and family at 6 months
*Went to Goblin Valley, where I hiked my first slot canyon
*Camped in the rain at "The Property" over Memorial Day weekend
*Went swimming several times
*Went to Cedar City again!
*Played on the beach in San Diego
*Played in the river at the Cabin
*Held my first star fish on the Oregon beach
*ATE LOTS OF SAND!

Kyler is a little trooper, he's such a good little boy, and I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him :) I love you Kyler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, Kyler you're my birthday buddy! Have a very happy 1st birthday! You've done some FUN things!

Ken and Amy said...

Happy Birthday little guy! We need to see some fun pictures of him eating cake.....