Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Oregon Coast, Where I long to be

On our way there (yes we drove) we stopped at the Fish Hatchery and the Loches and Dambs. We got to watch a tugboat and barge go up the loche. At the hatchery, Brian hung Kyler over the edge to see if the fish would nibble on his toes, then Kylers pants got stuck and we almost lost his pants and Kyler to the fish, wish we would have gotten that one on tape.


We also stopped at Multnomah Falls, SO BEAUTIFUL! Kyler had his first taste of icecream.


On Sunday we stopped at the temple. The flowers were SO amazing, I'd never seen flowers so red before. Brian took some fun pictures.



Then off to the coast. We camped at Cape Lookout State Park. It was like camping in a rainforest everything was so green.





We spent our time combing the beach....








And crabbing...






We had such a wonderful time, I'm sure we'll go back soon.

5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

What great pictures!! I love the one with flowers and the butterfly, and also the picture that says Families are forever! Looks like you had a great time!

Ostler & Co. said...

i love the "rock" picture, so cute. looks like you had another amazing summer trip. so one of these days, you will have to have a pie 101 class that I can attend!

Tiffany said...

I'd love to Lianna, you tell me when, and I'll set it up :)

Jenny said...

That looks like such a great trip. I am jealous that you got to wear sweatshirts. We are into September - the sun is down - it is almost 9:00 PM and we are still at 95 degrees right now! (Of course Brian would be cold...)

bella utahan said...

what a great family trip! I enjoy all the pictures and your memories!