Monday, August 3, 2009

The Secret to Great Skin

Do you want to know the secret to great skin, great exfoliation. And where do you get great exfoliation, just spend a weekend camping on the beach. :)

We just spent a great weekend at Hunting Island State Park in SC. And man was it HOT! I don't think I've ever camped in weather like this before, and I'll be the first to say that I didn't like it at first. I'm not a hot weather person, and I'm not in love with sand either, but I got over both and had a great time.

First, this was my reaction when Brian walked in with the camera! Yea, it's found. He found it in the pocket of one of our camping chairs. Who would have thought. I'm just glad we found it.

This was the view from our campsite. It was a beautiful beach, calm and peaceful in morning, winds in the afternoon, which meant better waves. This is the storm front our first night. It was a crazy storm, but mostly just lots of rain.



The kids had a great time being together.


Ode to Kylers eyelashes:
Something about the beach and the sun made me notice even more how long Kylers eye lashes are. People mention it all the time, but I just really noticed it even more this past weekend. Heres a few shots.









Now things have settled back to normal. Brian started work today, and crashed on the couch when he got home. It's nice to be back to being just us.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

yay for finding the camera!

You guys are too cute. Love the pictures of you on the beach!

Unknown said...

looks like fun. cute pics of kyler.