Saturday, August 29, 2009

Boy Names

Since we have such a hard time agreeing on boys names we have begun looking in strange places to find names. We have looked at lists of countries, makes/models of cars, and my favorite...the periodic table. These are the names I like the best from that list:

Name (Nickname)
Tungsten (Tung)
Polonium (Polo or Loni)
Ununoctium (Ununo or Nocti)
Thorium (Thor)

With so many great choices on the table it was hard to narrow it down to these four. So we will be taking a vote from here. Out of these 4 choices which do you like. The name with the most votes by the end of December will be the name of our new little boy. Have fun voting.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

We all ready have a Thor on the Royce side. I vote for Nocti. Its kind of like Lochness

Unknown said...

This is hard because they are all such great names, but If I have to pick I say Ununo, unless we are allowed to add our own then I would say keep it simple and go with 'Zinc'....

Cassidy&Dustin said...

I like Tungsten! :)

L C L said...

What's wrong with "Oxygen", nickname Oxy, or Ox?