Friday, April 30, 2010

Quinn is 4 months!

Man time flies.I remember my neighbor telling me that 4 months was her favorite age. Kyler was 4 months at the time and I thought she was absolutely crazy. But I've come to realize that breastfeeding tainted my perspective of everything with Kyler, because Quinn is now 4 months and he is SO MUCH FUN! He smiles all the time, and is rolling over both ways. He even is scooting. He lays on his back, arches, then pushes with his legs. He can get pretty far, it's crazy! He is 14lbs 3 oz, (45 %) and 27 inches (75th %). We got a box from Grandma and Grandpa Hunt. Quinn got a new outfit and Kyler got a new book. I couldn't get Kyler to look at the camera. He was trying to figure out how to get the lady bugs off the page.



Quinn rolled over for the first time. I totally missed it, I was in the other room with Kyler and when I got back he was on his tummy! Then just a few days ago he was playing with a toy and rolled from his tummy to his back.

Kyler and Quinn still love to hang out together. For the most part Kyler is pretty good with him. I've come to realise that Kyler likes to bully kids that are younger then him...or smaller at least , so he loves to roar in Quinns face and I mean ROAR!!! It's not my favorite thing, but we're working on it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute brothers!! they are starting to look more alike!! miss you guys!

Corinne said...

He is so cute and am glad you are getting to enjoy him at this age. I remember the nursing nightmare with Jennah at four months and can't believe I made it two months longer. Susanna and Liddy loved nursing and I got to enjoy them at that age so much more.

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

He is sooooo cute!! I haven't been on here forever!