Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter. We colored eggs Friday night, and Kyler was in heaven! What?!? I get to hold an egg with out help, and dunk it in this colored stuff all by myself! Are you serious! Of course almost all of them ended up cracked, but they actually turn out kind of cool that way.
Kyler has started to avoid the camera. Or maybe it's that he does the opposite of whatever I ask him to do, so when I say "Kyler look at the camera" this is what I get.

The Easter bunny came to our house Saturday morning and Kyler has been telling me that every day since. Bunny...came...my...HOUSE! he yells, with pauses in between and everything. Its pretty cute.
Quinn's Easter photo op, and 3 month pictures. He's so dang cute!
I yelled "Hey Kyler" to get this one, hence no smile :)

No comments: