Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Busy Month of November

The month of November is always a busy one. We started by celebrating Brian's 30th birthday. We had a group of friends from Brian's work over for an appetizer/dessert evening. We made lots of yummy food including: Sausage stuffed s, spinach artichoke dip, brochette, guac, cheesecake, tarts, apple crisp, and homemade egg nog ice cream...yummy!


My birthday came the following week. I woke to strawberry cream cheese crepes for breakfast, and then had a blast making pies for Thanksgiving. Brian wasn't suppose to give me anything for my Birthday because wanted to combine our birthday's and Christmas, and then save for a piano that we'd get sometime next year. He surprised me with the piano bench, and then totally shocked me when he told me the rest of the piano was in the car....here's proof.

I absolutely LOVE it! It's been so fun to play, and has brought the spirit of music back into our home.
Thanksgiving was GREAT! We were all still getting over being sick, but that didn't stop us from eating like crazy. It was my first Thanksgiving were I actually cooked all the food and was "in charge" so to say. We celebrated at Phillip and Jamie's house, so it was nice to have family to be with. I loved how the table turned out. Very festive.


After turkey nap...he's NEVER fallen asleep on a couch like this before, it was so cute.


My sisters and I had a great time at the zoo with Kyler before they left. We loved watching the lion roar, the gorilla's wrestle and the otters being fed. Kyler of course loved the carousel and the train.


What a great month!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, glad your b-days were good! Kyler looks so cute in that lion picture!

Amy said...

I love the look on your face about the piano! It says it all!

Unknown said...

One digital camera $250. One piano $1,700. Capturing the look on Tiffany's face? Priceless.

Thanks for sharing your priceless moment with us. It made me smile. :) Glad you both had happy birthdays and that you got to see your sisters at Thanksgiving.

Ken and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Brian and Tiff.....weeks later! Your piano is beautiful. You lucky duck!