Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love

Happy Birthday My Love!!
Some things I love about Brian:
* He makes me laugh
* He loves cream cheese as much as I do
* He makes me feel like all my dreams can come true
* He has the most amazing heart...I wish everyone knew his heart like I do
* He gets excited when I get the itching to have a dinner party
* He loves the outdoors
* He's taken me on so many adventures, I know our life will never be boring
* He tells me I'm beautiful, and somehow I believe him every time he says it.
* He's the best Daddy ever
* He listens to me and is supportive
I'm so glad your mine, I hope you have a perfect day!

2 comments:

Markie23 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!

Ostler & Co. said...

Hooorayyyyy for November birthdays!!! Looks like me and you are next ;)