Monday, September 28, 2009

6 Months Along, and Block Fun

6 months gone, 3 more to go! Our little boy is growing just great, and I'm feeling great.
We got Kyler some blocks for his birthday, his favorite thing to do is knock down the towers other people make, but he's slowly learning how to make his own stacks. I loved these pics of he and Brian playing, Brian's always so good about coming up with new fun ways to play with toys. The yellow block has a hole in the middle you just can't see it.



4 comments:

Jenny said...

I can NOT believe it has already been six months! yay for you guys! You look great! :)

Ashley said...

Tiffany you look awesome and so happy being pregnant!

Unknown said...

Tiffany you look great! I cant believe how long your hair is getting too! Cute pics of the boys!!! Have you thought of any names for the new baby?

Tangi said...

okay, so I feel a little bad in that I didn't even know you were prego. How exciting and you are having a boy? that is so awesome and you look great! Also, I don't know what part of Atlanta you are in, but one of my best friends lives there. She just had a baby, but I should introduce you two.