Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyler

Happy Birthday Kyler! I can't believe your two! Time has flown by so fast, and yet it seems like you've always been a part of our family. We love you!

We started the day off with the Birthday Tunnel. He loved it! We'll definitely make this a family tradition.Then we went to the local Chick Fa La and played in the play place. It's been raining here for three days now and it's not supposed to let up anytime soon, so it was nice to let him run around some place dry.


And Daddy even showed up! What a fun surprise, his meetings were amazingly canceled today so he got to join us for lunch, it was a wonderful treat.
Then we had a quiet afternoon, enjoyed breakfast for dinner (Kylers favorite) and webcamed with grandparents. After that we opened presents and had birthday brownies. Kyler was a pro.

It was a great day, I was sad for it to end. Happy Birthday bud, your the best!

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Whoa. Kyler's two!?! I remember the day he was born! It couldn't have been that long ago. Happy Birthday buddy.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Little Man! It looks like a great day of celebration!

Tiffany said...

Kyler, I love you man. Thanks for the joy you bring into our family. Happy birthday little man. It was a great day. --Daddy

Ashley said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kyler!

lmackay32 said...

What a cute video! He is so adorable, I bet his new brother will be just as cute.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kyler!!!! I cant believe your two already! It seems like just yesterday I went to the hospital to meet you!!!! We love you and are so sad we missed your awesome party! I loved the video it made us crack up!

Ken and Amy said...

Happy Birthday to one cute little guy! The birthday tunnel is a great idea....I'll have to remember that when birthday season comes around in our family.

Singinmame said...

So fun! Happy birthday to your little guy. It sounds like you're all doing well, and I'm so glad. :)