Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things That Never Cease to Amaze Me

1. Some of the things Kyler eats:
  • Raw Onion (His Favorite)
  • Raw Potato
  • Avocado
  • Artichoke
  • Frozen Peas
2. Brian eating tomato (he wouldn't touch the stuff before we were married)
3. How good a bath feels when your pregnant
4. That I live in Atlanta!
5. That I married Brian Smith...one of the "smith boys" my best friend always talked about
6. Watching the leaves change in the Fall
7. Thinking about how Kyler came to be
8. Where all our money goes
9. How my husband loves me so much
10. How blessed I am

What are some things that never cease to amaze you?

5 comments:

Alyson said...

Raw Onions and Potato? Wow. That is amazing. Um, I'd come visit you but then I would have 2 siblings very offended because I haven't visited either of them yet and the guilt laying is never ending. So after Michelle and Scott both get a visit then I can visit you....but then maybe you'll be home by then.

McDougal Family said...

I can't believe you married one of the "Smith boys" either! That was such fun news when I heard that for the first time!! :) Love you guys and hope things are going well there in Atlanta!

Jayne said...

The dishwasher in my kitchen!

Amy E. said...

So, I've got to figure out a way to come visit your family and Philips family sometime! I miss you all...

Ostler & Co. said...

how life just seems to pass by. i feel like i just blink my eyes and everything changes. i've been having a lot of those 'ah ha' moments and appreciating everything i have!