Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ready, Set, GO!!

Well, everything in our life is about to change. We have accepted the position in Atlanta, GA and will be leaving within the week. CRAZY HUH!!! We have everything ironed out and feel like this is a great career move for Brian. Brian and his Dad will be driving our car and truck full of stuff across the country starting this Thursday the 9th. Kyler and I will follow on an airplane (thank heavens) the following Tuesday the 14th. The job is for a one year fellowship, then we'll re-evaluate at that time. We'll look for rehab openings in Utah again, if nothings available we may stay in Atlanta (if they want us) for a few more years, or find something a little closer to home (ie Colorado, Arizona, California). Brian is nothing but excited for the new experience and to be working with the amazing people at the Shepard Center, I'm a little nervous because...

I'M PREGNANT!

Our next bundle of joy is due to enter the word on Christmas Day (trust me we didn't plan it that way) :) I've been doing pretty well, but am nervous to be away from friends and family when the baby arrives. My "mothers" have been very supportive and both will visit in December, so I'm sure everything will be fine.

We love and will miss all of you! Feel free to come visit us in Atlanta, we'd love to see you!

16 comments:

Teresa said...

Thats great! Congratulations on EVERYTHING!! Good luck with the drive/flight this week and we will miss you.

Amy said...

Oh! We didn't even get to see you! :-( Well, good luck with your newest ADVENTURES! Yay for another baby, a job, and a place to live! GOOD LUCK!

bella utahan said...

so much going on!!! how exciting!!!

Amy E. said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear things are finalized for Brian. And thrilled that Kyler will have a sibling. What fun news all the way around!!!

Markie23 said...

Great to have you guys over - I posted a few pic's on our blog. Good luck in Atlanta!!

Pam said...

Tiffany that is great! I am so glad things are working out for you guys. I love new adventures don't you?

Samantha said...

Wow I didn't know you guys had a blog. Congrats on the pregnancy that's exciting. Good luck with your move.

Ostler & Co. said...

baby number 2!!!! Hoorrayyyy!!! I am so happy and I am TOTALLY coming to visit you!! I have always wanted to go to atlanta, so be ready for me! love yah lots, congratulations to you!

Ken and Amy said...

Yeah, Tiff!!! I'm bummed that we will miss you when we come to UT in a few weeks, but tell Brian he can stop at our house to spend the night, if it's on the way. We'd LOVE to see him!!! Congrats on going to Atlanta....that may be a good excuse to come visit!

Unknown said...

miss you already!

Shelley Family said...

Congrats! Both the job news and baby news are so exciting :) If I am ever in Atlanta, I will be sure to visit. And I am glad you and Kyler get to fly this time rather than drive :)

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

YAY!!! How exciting! I hope you are doing ok. GOod luck!

Corinne said...

How Exciting. It is great to finnaly know where you are going to be even though it is a little scary. Good luck with everything

McDougal Family said...

Yay Tiffany! Both pieces of news are just great! Good luck with the move and the new job! Also, congrats on the pregnancy! That is very exciting! :) It is hard to be away from family when having a baby (I felt the same way with our last one living here in AZ), but it all works out just great I promise! Keep us posted on your goings on! Love you!

Derek said...

Congratulations!! Fun and exciting changes.

Savanna Sorensen said...

Congratulations on both the move and the new baby. How fun for you and your family.