Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation!!!

Yes, you read that right. Brian has FINALLY GRADUATED!!!! It felt SO good, and I wasn't even the one graduating! The ceremony was really nice. Everyone who spoke had great things to say. Of course we were all waiting for the moment when they said......Dr. Brian Clark Smith....I don't think it had really sunk in until that moment.

I'm so proud of you Brian, you've worked SO hard all these years, and you did such a good job of balancing school and family life. I hardly ever felt neglected, and that is an amazing accomplishment all on it's own! You are an amazing Physical Therapist, and any patient would feel privileged to have you on there team. I love you Mr, I'm glad we made the journey together.We had a really nice party the next day. Thanks to everyone who came and supported Brian.

I tried to get the big "Dr. Brian Clark Smith" on video, but the audio was a little slow..bummer, here's what I got. Wahoo Brian!! I love you!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Brian, we are so sorry that we missed your party!! Congrats! That's a great accomplishment.

Jenny said...

I love the picture of Brian kissing you! You guys are so cute together. I am so happy for you. Here's hoping you find a job nearby!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Brian AND Tiffany for all your accomplishments! Looks like it was a good time! Cant wait for our change next year. Cute skirt by the way!

Losinthisdangfat said...

That is really awesome! Congratulations Brian!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What an accomplishment! I'm so happy for you! Tiff, I love your skirt in the happy kissing picture! Hooray!

Ken and Amy said...

WAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO!!! Congrats Brian!

Jayne Ekins said...

Big Day! It must be very meaningful for your whole family (extended and all!). Great work Smiths!

Ostler & Co. said...

congratulations to you both!!! I love his official gown!! i am so sorry i missed his party, my family flew in from hawaii that day so I was running all over the place. Are you guys in Utah or back east again?? Let me know, I wanna get together!! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a huge accomplishment! Dr., wow!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Congrats Brian! That is so awesome!