Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas, Bells, and Cars

I felt like I needed to post something about Christmas. So here's a quick blog

This is our Christmas tree. We got a small one this year sense were moving the day after Christmas. It was perfect, because it fit in this nook between our two couches so Kyler couldn't get to it. Mmmmmm.....I love the smell of pine!


This year my bell choir got the opportunity to perform in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert this year. It was an amazing opportunity. Brian Stokes Mitchel and Edward Herman were the special guests. They were both amazing. If you didn't get the chance to go to the concert, it will be rebroadcast on PBS December 24th NEXT year. This years is lasts years and so on. Anyway, here is my bell group.

And then, not meaning to end on a bad note, Brian and I were in an accident last week which totaled our car :( We are both doing a lot better, and thankfully Kyler was not with us. Anyway, the last few days have been spent dealing with insurance companies, loans, and car dealerships. But I think we'll bring home a new car today. YEA!!! A 2005 Honda Pilot. Were excited.
I hope you all have Merry Christmas, we'll be moving to American Fork the day after Christmas, so it will take me a while to get things back up and going, but I'll blog with you then!! Love you all!


7 comments:

Jenny said...

We heard about your accident at 11:00 at night. Andy was so worried about you guys that he tried to pull out his phone then and there to call you. I am glad that you are ok and so glad that Kyler wasn't with you. I hope you post pictures of your new car. The bells were awesome. I'm so glad you were still able to participate in that. I think I saw you on Friday night when I was there. Cute Christmas tree! Have a good holiday. Perhaps we'll see you in the neighborhood. (Although I really do need to know what your new car looks like - how will we know when you're here?)

bella utahan said...

I am glad to hear you are well, and a new car in time for christmas- great gift! Merry Christmas and happy moving!

Royce's said...

Im so sorry about your accident! Good to hear you feel better, and even better that Kyler wasnt with you guys! But a new car is a wonderful gift!! At least you got something good out of your little accident! Great tree and Merry Christmas!! Oh.. And good luck on moving, how exciting!

Ken and Amy said...

YES, we must get together. Email us your phone number (we don't have it) and we'll call you. Maybe Friday or Saturday game night....oh wait, don't want to interfere with Brian's Utes on Fri.....maybe Sat Jan 3?

You can tell us all about your upcoming adventures then and show us your new car! Pilots are nice!

Amy said...

So were either of you hurt in the accident? I'm glad everything's okay now. Merry Christmas!

Shelley Family said...

So sorry to hear about the accident! But on a happy note, I live in American Fork! Where are you moving to? Please contact me when you get settled, I would love to see you!!

Corinne said...

I love your tree. It must smell wodnderful! So you are finnaly moving on.. so who is moving in?What ar they charging for rent these days? It was only $450 when we lived there 5 years ago amazing.... How fun that you got to see my sisters and Mom . I am jealous!!! Happy New Year