Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lazy Summer Dayz

Even though this afternoon was chilly, at least the sun was out. So Kyler and I decided to get out. I had spent the morning looking at photographer sites, looking for someone I liked to take our family pictures, everything was so expensive. $100 for a sitting fee, $250 for an hour of picture taking, then buying the pictures on top of that…grrrrr…I’m usually ok with Target, but today I wanted something that really captured the personality of our family, anyway, after being so discouraged I decided to go try my own hand at it. Here are my favorites.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Those are way too cute! I love the one of Kyler hugging the tree.

Ken and Amy said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! You're a good photographer!

Ken and Amy said...

And we have a friend in SLC who does photography. Here is his website: www.alonzohowephotography.com

His name is A. Tyler Howe. Check out his prices and see how they compare. He does a GREAT job and is good with kids.

Pam said...

Who needs to pay, you did great. So fun and cute.

Spencer and Maren said...

Can you take our family pictures? I agree with amy, the one where he hugs the tree is soooo cute!

Maren