Friday, April 25, 2008

Our First Blog

I never thought the day would come, but I finally decided to make our family a blogspot. I have no idea what I'm doing, and getting this far has taken me a week now. I still don't know how so many people have such darn cute pages, I'm obviously missing something. Anyway, I thought that having a blog would be a good idea sinse we'll be moving around here in a little bit, and becuase we have lots of fun things planned for this year. So stay tuned, hopefully I'll get the hang of this thing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany, I found your blog on Ben and Allyson's blog! Your little boy is so cute, and getting so big! I hope you don't mind that I found it.

Kara (Shadel)

Corinne said...

Hi it's Corinne, I love blogs. I am so glad you made one. I was asking Ally if you had one yet and I was so glad to find it! Can't wait to see more. Check our blog out when you have a minute.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's good to see you! I haven't seen you since before your baby boy came, who was born on my birthday by the way! Our blog address is jackandmichelle.blogspot.com.

Michelle used to be Hardy Tucker

Tiffany said...

Yea!!! I everyone! This is great, thanks for saying hi and letting me know you have site also, I'll be checking them out!

Pam said...

I know what you mean. It took me a few hours to figure out what I was doing and to overcome the thought that maybe it was too much for me. Your blog is cute and I like plain, but if you want another format go to my page then click on my Blogger Friends Bryson & Hayden. At the top of her page there is a little orange bar, if you click on it it takes you to a webpage that had thousands of free layouts. It tells you how to put them on your page too. If you need more help though e-mail me.
It will be good to keep in touch with you. I love knowing what is going on with people.