Monday, May 23, 2011

To sum it all up...

November 2010- Loved this house, so we bought it.






















December 2010 - Found some leaks in the roof so we patched them, then celebrated Christmas.







January 2011 - Kitchen was moldy so we remodeled it.


Moldy Kitchen
Kitchen with no mold
New Kitchen


February- The hard drive on our computer died, so I'm using all these pics from facebook :)


March 2011 - Found another leak in the roof so we put a tarp over it, and started praying for hail. Also my parents visited (separately of course)








April 2011- Atlanta Temple Open house. While cleaning temple it hailed.



May 2011 - Air conditioner went out so we replaced it. Not so sure I love this house. Fighting with insurance company to pay for a new roof



June-WE RUN AWAY TO ARIZONA FOR A WEEK IN A VACATION HOME WITH A POOL!!!


Yup, that sums it up!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I hate blogger, no matter how many times I fixed the spacing, it still turned out all messed up!

brenna said...

I know! I hate trying to organize my pics on blogger, but I continue. As for the sum up--good luck with that house!

Jenny said...

I'm sorry you've had so much house trouble. So not fun! I wish we could meet you in AZ. That sounds delightful. I'm sure you will have a marvelous time!!!

Jayne said...

Wow! Love the house! The windows, the light, the setting, the trees. You can't transplant that stuff to some new cookie cutter house with a cheap new builder base model roof. It looks gorgeous to me! Looks like Atlanta will get you for some time yet to come. Hope you guys are well. Kyler looks HUGE. Almost 4!