Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween and Fall Pics

I took the boys across the street over by some of the beautiful fall trees and took some pictures. I was pretty happy with the way they turned out considering I was by myself. This was the only shot I got of the two of them, a bit blurry which was disappointing, but still cute.

This was the Saturday before Halloween. We went to Boo at the Zoo. It was fun to see all the little kids dressed up. This is Kyler and I sharing my first carmeled apple.

Pictures from our ward Party. We had fun running the doughnut eating contest booth. The boys had fun getting their faces painted, throwing bean bags, and decorating cards.



Kyler eating his "doughnut on a string"
I didn't realise till later that Quinn was eating the little peices that fell to the floor. ^~^
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your fall pictures are great!

The apple looks so yummy! Every year I say I'm going to make caramel apples, and every year I don't.

You're little pirate is adorable!

Jayne said...

Wow, does everyone tell you that Quinn looks just like Tiffany? Cute Halloween Smith family. But missing the trademark stilts???

Ken and Amy said...

So fun to catch up with your family and cute boys! I love their halloween costumes. And Quinn eating the doughnut crumbs is priceless! :)