Thursday, July 29, 2010

Braves Game

I've been wanting to go to an Atlanta Braves BB game for a LONG time. Ok, for about a year :) So while my mom was here Brian surprised me with tickets! We had a great night out. It was nice to do something besides dinner which is usually all we have time for. The game was perfect, entertaining, but we also had plenty of time to just talk and laugh. It really was perfect. I love you my hubby. Thanks for the great surprise.

Us at Turners Field.

Our seats were closer then I thought, this was the sign at the top of our section, so we were 10 rows or so lower than this

View from our seats.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

You guys are super cute! I'm so happy that you got a great night out. I agree that so often, date night seems rushed and routine. Getting a chance to just relax, enjoy the time, and have some real conversation away from home is awesome!

Corinne said...

What a fun night. I will never forget going to the Red Sox game at Fenway. We have to do those once in a life time type of things while we can.

McDougal Family said...

So much fun! Glad you got to go out! We love going to the Diamondbacks games here in AZ!

Ostler & Co. said...

Way jealous! Looks like so much fun!!

Natalie said...

Can I PLEASE come take pictures of your cute boys?! You're flying me out, right? :)
I cant believe how big they are getting! So, funny story, I saw your comment, and my friend, whose name is also Tiffany, is pregnant right now and about to find out what she is having. SO...when i saw your comment I was like, WHAT?! Tiffany is having TWIN BOYS???!!! And its almost 10pm here and I almost called her...but then I realized it was you. Whew! THAT would have been a funny conversation! :)
When are you guys going to come back to see us in AZ?