Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wrapping up 2008

All right....lets try this again :) By the way, this is the cute face I found when I went in to get Kyler. I love that his hair on the one side is always crazy. I think it's because he plays with it when he falls asleep. The end of 2008 ended up being really nice. We spent Christmas eve and Christmas morning with Brian's family this year. We all got Christmas jammies the day before. Here's our cute fam.

Then we proceeded to my Dads, and then on to my Moms, and we couldn't have done any of it with out the newest member of our family. Our new Honda Pilot was wonderful. The roads were terrible all day, as I'm sure some of you know. How we ever survived without 4 wheel drive is a mystery to me.
Then we all settled down for a long winters nap. This is at my moms house. Brian loves lying here by the fire, and often falls asleep no matter what time of day. I thought the glass over the fire reflecting the Christmas tree lights was especially picturesque. Then the moving commenced. I hadn't done a THING, so thank you to all the friends and family who helped us pack, move, and clean all in three days. We couldn't have done it without you. We are now all moved in, and adjusting. We've all gotten a little cold, of which Brian is currently suffering, but it passes quickly so that's nice. Kylers favorite game lately has been putting the bowls and colander on his head. Brian thought he'd join.

Then we brought in the new year at Brian's cousins house with family and friends. We had a great time, and Kyler even managed to wake up 10 min before midnight, so we let him join in the celebrations. All in all 2008 has been a great year and we look forward to new adventures in 2009.

1 comment:

Ostler & Co. said...

love the pictures, love the kid, LOVE the car!!! lets play!!!